2008 Hyundai Accent Hatchback + 2 10 inch JVC subs = 400watts

What's going on guys? This is my first time posting and I wanted to show you guys the system that I just put in. I have two 10 inch JVC subs and an Absolute amp. Since I drive a hatchback, I kinda didn't wanna go all out with it... plus this is my first system. No one wanted me to have it beacuse of the unwanted attention it attracts in Miami, especially for chicks. But after hearing my boyfriends system, I knew I had to build. The boyfriend had a lot of subs and amps laying around from prior builds, so thats where I got the stuff to build this.

All the work I did by myself, literally. I have the cuts and scrapes to prove it lol. I didn't know ANYTHING about car audio until recently, so I learned how to do everything through youtube, google, and Hyundai-Forum.com. I think I did a pretty good job with it, let me know what you guys think. It's not the most powerful system in the world, but the bass fills my car PERFECTLY. Reptar (my car) finally roars a little (:

Vids and pics are on the way. Don't have a build log, just have a crap load of pics on my iphone.

Why don't you place both of the subwoofers in a single box?

Temp set up... That's how I found them. I'll build a custom box for everything.. My amp isn't gunna be out like that either

I can't wait to see what you plan on doing. I love builds! :popcorn:

Why don't you place both of the subwoofers in a single box?

Temp set up... That's how I found them. I'll build a custom box for everything.. My amp isn't gunna be out like that either

I can't wait to see what you plan on doing. I love builds! :popcorn:

me dos! :yahoo:

Archived