Pitbullx Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 Since I live in a neighborhood with quite a lot of thief's I have made a few mods to fight that problem I have a 2-way car alarm (the one that alerts me if the alarm is triggered) I have modded the headunit to remove it easily and I'm bringing it home every night, so that no bum would steal it thats definitely a first for me. Never seen that done. lol you must be a youngster, pullout decks were the shit back in the day Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
ChinLi Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 nice, it is also my first time seeing a pull out deck.
dkahns51 Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 Is that particle board box? **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
NoName Posted June 9, 2011 Author Report Posted June 9, 2011 How come you downgraded from the GZ to the JLs? that GZ was only radioactive series so it was kinda weak.. Is that particle board box? yes its particle board box.. i found sheets of particle board laying around i garage so i used them.. upgrading to mdf some day soon
bora88 Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 nice build i just bought one JL, i will post my bild when i finish it :DDD were u happy with that old GZ? i saw one used for about ~70$ ...
NoName Posted June 9, 2011 Author Report Posted June 9, 2011 nice build i just bought one JL, i will post my bild when i finish it :DDD were u happy with that old GZ? i saw one used for about ~70$ ... it was GZRW 12 XD-AL and i hated it.. It cant take the power well.. I used a 400W rms amp on it before and it managed to get a burned voice coil.. There JL's are rated at 300W RMS, but it can handle way more and they sound much better too.
NoName Posted June 13, 2011 Author Report Posted June 13, 2011 Future plans (maybe) let me know what you think
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.