Sorry to rant like this but this really sucks. Life is falling apart around me. My phone wont cut on and I cant find my spare. My buddy Chris now will never open his eyes or walk or talk again. Hes breathing on his own and has a feeding tube. For those who dont know my boy suffered a stroke saturday. They had to induce a coma to stop his seizures. Then i got news this morning after work that he may not wake up. Among other things going on like the dog having to be put down last week. Now this so what else could go wrong. I really dont want to know. God help me through these times.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Situation sucks bro i hope theres light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck with everything.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Prayers sent for your son. I can't even imagine what you must be going through with that.

Pretty sure it isnt his son he means his boy as in homie i think?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I pray that God will touch your friend man. I've seen some awesome things happen to people that have gone through the same thing your son has. I beleive my God can and will heal your friend. I don't what other people think about what I post on your page man, but I beleive God is and always will be the healer. I beleive and pray right now that your friend is going to come out of his coma. I'm praying and beleiving with you and your friend that God will change things for the better.

Edited by Leboy23

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz