Battery charging issue

Recently my car has not been starting because of a dead battery, I replaced the battery same issues. I determined it was the alternator, We got into replace the alternator and realized the the charging cable was broke. I re-crimped and soldered a ring terminal onto the battery cable and such well it happened again today. I'm wondering what the charging cable connects to in between the alternator and the battery? I drive a 2003 honda civic SI with the K20A3 motor, if i can figure out what it connects to I can build a new cable fresh and not have any other issue. The alternator data cable is fine, and the battery light doesn't come on. Also the alternator place where I live tested the alternator on the test bench and it is fine, charging at 14.6v.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Because I don't know if the charging cable connects to anything in between the alternator and the battery.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

All honda motor wouldn't have no issue with big 3. The k20 actually one the fastest motor in Honda.. Just add the 0 gauge cable to alternator and fuse the it beside the battery.. Not that hard.. Just make sure the positive cable connected properly on the alternator..

Archived