My Awesome Job! What's Yours?

• 2 weeks later...

im an ironworker out of local 377 S.F. my days are hard and tiring. doing things like rigging, welding, bolting up or just hanging iron. were called the cowboys of construction. ironworkers is the 4th most deadlest job. i do it for the $$$ of course. $33.80 hr :P

Posted Image

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Guest dropthabeat.com

i'm a Mechanical Engineer at Treasure Island in Las Vegas. hopefully soon to be (God willing) running my own condo tower as Chief Building Engineer. for now, bass is my boss, HEY BASS WHERE YA AT FOOL!!?? I KNOW U AIN'T WORKIN!! cuz i'm usually right next to you!! ha!! we lazy, smart, but lazy.

I'm still 17 in school and currently unemployed.. I pull money through ALOT of work on cars, everything you can think of (well no but alota shit) Kinda a garage mechanic, I flip cars (10+ now) and will be importing (bringing cars from the states to canada) as soon as I sell this damn civic.

Man seems like the pay is low from what I'm used to, here Mcdicks is like $13/hr, same with wally mart, home depot, pizza is like $20/hr for delivery lol

Alberta ftw! Minus winter...

crxsilogozz5.gif

Archived