Requiem for a Dream

adding bass to it just ruins the song

ur just a hater

i have to redo the song seeing as how i didnt see the phase issue til afterwards. not something i thought would happen.

me thinking your garbage has nothing to do with adding bass to a song and ruining it's feeling

get over yourself xander. you can change your name but you are still a douche with very little to offer

OP wanted someone to play the song on their system, no need for twerps butting in with their godlike opinion, like you do in many other threads

you think you are above everyone.... must be from the influences of your heritage.

are you jealous? I'm sorry I guess I need to steal music and edit the shit out of it to be cool like you

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Atleast he tries to help others out dude. All you do in just about every thread is bitch or complain. All of your post are negative. You don't have somethig good to say, then don't post. You don't like a thread, ignore it. No need to be Captain Dick in the Bum though.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

or I could post what ever I want when ever I want and not be a ''nice guy'' and your right I won't post ways to get louder or how to sound better, the stupid ass rumors always win over the truth so no point in posting it to begin with

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP4Vtv1srUM

if you took out the lyrics you would have a nice bass version of the Requiem for a dream song. it hits pretty hard to..

Edit: lol here it is.. no lil jon in it.

throw it up is a good song I'll mix the 2 see if I like it but I have a feeling it's going to ruin the feeling of the song

mcintoshsigz.png

or I could post what ever I want when ever I want and not be a ''nice guy'' and your right I won't post ways to get louder or how to sound better, the stupid ass rumors always win over the truth so no point in posting it to begin with

If your not going to help, but to criticize, then why post? Do you get some sick twisted pleasure from pessimistic views?

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

ur just a hater

i have to redo the song seeing as how i didnt see the phase issue til afterwards. not something i thought would happen.

me thinking your garbage has nothing to do with adding bass to a song and ruining it's feeling

get over yourself xander. you can change your name but you are still a douche with very little to offer

OP wanted someone to play the song on their system, no need for twerps butting in with their godlike opinion, like you do in many other threads

you think you are above everyone.... must be from the influences of your heritage.

are you jealous? I'm sorry I guess I need to steal music and edit the shit out of it to be cool like you

theres nothing to be jealous of xander, absolutely nothing

steal... from who? most music comes from free mixtapes

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

ur just a hater

theres nothing to be jealous of xander, absolutely nothing

steal... from who? most music comes from free mixtapes

you do realize xander isn't my name right? and actually yeah there is a ton to be jealous of

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived