Team Bass-Hz in Cali - 1X dBDrag Trophy Show. 8/13/2011 Ventura, Ca

enemyofsilence

Team Flex Issues would like to challenge the so cal guys to show up at our event and we will reciprocate in kind. We have 10 + cars.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

What show and when? A lot of our guys are re building or upgrading like myself which is why this show is still a ways ahead. But if you guys make our show I don't see a problem returning the favor. We made this show as far north as we could to make the drive as easy as we could for norcal guys. So hopefully you guys can have a show as far south LOL!

Team Bass-Hz

Team Flex Issues would like to challenge the so cal guys to show up at our event and we will reciprocate in kind. We have 10 + cars.

being that it's MECA, if you promise to catch my big ass when I fall asleep on my feet, I will show....

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

What show and when? A lot of our guys are re building or upgrading like myself which is why this show is still a ways ahead. But if you guys make our show I don't see a problem returning the favor. We made this show as far north as we could to make the drive as easy as we could for norcal guys. So hopefully you guys can have a show as far south LOL!

Their show is only in Bakersfield...... Not far at all and it's this Saturday.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

You won't fall asleep on this one promise and if you do I'll let you cuddle with Eric.

Our show is this weekend. On the 18th.

There will be no SQ so we should be able to be complete earlier than normal. That is Hopefully because last show our team hosted people kept re running until 8:00 p.m. I really hope there is a good turnout. There should be over 50 competitors for spl alone. Oh and TROPHYS no paper here.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Archived