max785 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Hi I have an civic 01 with stock mid and high . I would like to change them to something better quality and much louder , but I would keep the same size to fit in the same hole . What do you suggest me ? Something very good but not too pricey ... 2001 civic dx 2 X sa12's " 1 X aq1200d Knukonceptz 4 gauge , rca
AI James Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 well theres tons of 6.5 comp sets that will fit in it. but not pricey and VERY good dont go hand in hand. cheap set that sounds good ...Pioneer D series. If you want to spend more, id say hertz Hi Energy and above.
max785 Posted June 13, 2011 Author Report Posted June 13, 2011 ok it can be up to 200$ a pair not more 2001 civic dx 2 X sa12's " 1 X aq1200d Knukonceptz 4 gauge , rca
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.