kynto's pay the electric bill sale

Couple things for sale, I may add some more if I can, juts going through the house finding things I can sell, gotta make some quick cash to pay 200 off my electricity or I lose my apartment (i live in government housing and if i dont keep utilities on, i lose my housing) SO lets hope you guys want the few things I got to sell

ITEM FOR SALE

Rockford Fosgate Prime R500-1 Amplifier

DESCRIPTION

Info from Crutchfield Website, I do not have the birth sheet or bass knob

mono subwoofer amplifier

320 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)

CEA-2006 compliant

variable low-pass filter filter (40-130 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)

wired remote Punch Level Control included

Class-AB amplifier design

frequency response: 20-200 Hz

MOSFET power and output stages

preamp-level inputs and outputs

8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

fuse rating: 30A x 2

7-11/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 17-1/4"D

Cosmetics: 9/10 there are some scratches and little smudges on the surface, it does not affect performance at all

Mechanics: 9.5/10 This amp works just fine, wasnt abused and never saw an issue at all, not in protect, not cutting out, all worked great, loses .5 cause no bass knob, some people like that functionality I guess

I got this from jeyrapboy on here, not sure what the original birth sheet rated it at 2 ohms, but for some reason I am thinking 527 rms and it is only stable at 2 ohm

this was used to run some beastie cadence 6x9s for about a month, besides that time its been sitting on a shelf

PRICE

85 Shipped to the continental US, anywhere else and I will have to get a quote

NOTE: Laptop is not for sale, unless you want to drop 1500 on it, its very big, very powerful laptop, only reason I dont sell it, is because it is what I use for school and work whenever I have some to do

2011-06-14214138.jpg

2011-06-14214213.jpg

2011-06-14214226.jpg

Next, is some 4 guage Rockford Fosgate Power and Ground wire with 100A fuse about 12 inches from end where it was connected to battery - 40 Shipped (little over 2 bucks per foot)

(to be honest I am not sure what a good price is for this wire, I know its good wire, I paid like 4 bucks a foot, but the wire is 2 years old but only been used maybe 4 months total, so if I am selling it too low or too high, please let me know, I need all the money I can get.)

Without counting the terminal in measuring

about 33 inches of black wire used for ground

about 16 feet of Red wire used for power

2011-06-14214059.jpg

The amp will be bubble wrapped and mailed via USPS however I can without it going through a sorting facility, I just dont trust electronics being bounced around on conveyor belts

Same goes for the wire, but it will be mailed however cheapest, unless you need it expedited for some reason

In the past I have only dealt with sonic_purity and jeyrapboy on the forums, both transactions went smooth

I know you like anime, you have any Anime DVD's/box sets that you want to sale??

Ones I own currently are

Bleach

Inuyasha(to season 5 currently(

Code Geass

Yu Yu Hakusho

Ghost in the Shell

So if you have any other than that, and would like to sell em hit me up with what you have(I prefer english dub since my bro watch's em with me alot, if it was just me I wouldn't mind subs)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

How much for the amp and all cable to 14224?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I know you like anime, you have any Anime DVD's/box sets that you want to sale??

Ones I own currently are

Bleach

Inuyasha(to season 5 currently(

Code Geass

Yu Yu Hakusho

Ghost in the Shell

So if you have any other than that, and would like to sell em hit me up with what you have(I prefer english dub since my bro watch's em with me alot, if it was just me I wouldn't mind subs)

PMed

If u take paypal ill send the money tomorrow afternoon

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Money sent

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

great, thank you very much i am mailing it out shortly, whatever is the cheapest way without going through a sorting facility, i just dont like them, haha