Sonic Electronix

i just showed him a video of 2 dc xl's on 6krms and he said he almost jizzed his pants.. and now he's saying he might get a car, but he's dead set on getting a killer system.

i heard sundown amps are efficient but super expensive.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

No highs? No Deck? Line output converter? Sounds like you're going for half a system.

right now stock deck since it's a 2011. and yes i'm everything else is includeded in the budget, but i don't need help with that stuff, just the amp and subs.

as for highs, i talked to him about compenents and stuff, and he said he would upgrade later on.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

i just showed him a video of 2 dc xl's on 6krms and he said he almost jizzed his pants.. and now he's saying he might get a car, but he's dead set on getting a killer system.

i heard sundown amps are efficient but super expensive.

Well if he wants it loud loud up that price to about 3k that's the only way your getting a full system with 2 xls

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

well.. since lvl 4's are 1k rms.. are they the best 1k subs since, AQ, Fi, DD, RE, and everybody else on the market makes a sub rated at 1k rms?

Your gonna get many different opinions on that there all good subs and Ive ran fi re and aq and I like dc the best.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

No highs? No Deck? Line output converter? Sounds like you're going for half a system.

right now stock deck since it's a 2011. and yes i'm everything else is includeded in the budget, but i don't need help with that stuff, just the amp and subs.

as for highs, i talked to him about compenents and stuff, and he said he would upgrade later on.

You're never going to get F350 loud UNDER the back seats. You can make it sound great though, no doubt. I'd put a pair of 600 RMS 10" subs under the back seat off about 1000-1400 RMS.

Your choice.

DD1510 - DDM1B

DC LVL3 10 - DC 2.0K @ Half power.

SA10- SAE1200D

AQ SDC2.5 10 - AQ 1200D

Alpine Type R 10 - PDX 1000.1

Anyone of those subs and power combinations should have enough airspace to function properly and enough power to have some output. You're better off putting a smaller sub in an idea enclosure than putting a bigger sub in an inadequate enclosure. A proper enclosure will give you more output and better frequency response.

Edited by Blackedout

Do two kicker comp 12s and a DX1000.1 and that shuold run u about 700 leaving you the rest for wire mids highs and all tht. Thats what my friend has in his rig. It hits hard as hell.

GROUNDPOUNDERZ.jpg