lowpt Posted June 27, 2011 Author Report Posted June 27, 2011 Bumping this TTT. I need more votes for SOTM. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112757-june-2011-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-audiosavings/
lowpt Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 nice pt looks badass!! Thanks for taking the time to check it out.
lowpt Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 Last day for SOTM voting.I would love some more votes!! Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to view my ride and make a comment.
lowpt Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 I had to replace a wheel bearing in my car. So, while I had it down I decided it was a good time to touch up my calipers. Before After For those that powdercoat. I used Columbia coatings Dormant Red. For those that don't. The dormant colors go on looking like a silver or chrome, then they react with the clear coat to give the look of a candy.
Purplehaze Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 Man you already know I love it!!!! And I liked PT's before I seen this one Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.