What kind of car do you have? What is the max altenator output? If you only have like a 80 amp alt, then i would upgrade oyur alt and the battery. I was running about 1400rms off the old system with a stock battery and alt. Was good for a while until my battery started taking a shit. Replaced it with a xs3400 and was good.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

What kind of car do you have? What is the max altenator output? If you only have like a 80 amp alt, then i would upgrade oyur alt and the battery. I was running about 1400rms off the old system with a stock battery and alt. Was good for a while until my battery started taking a shit. Replaced it with a xs3400 and was good.

2001 f150 supercrew. 130 amp alt.

2 Sundown Audio SA-10s

Box built by Speed of Sound

Kicker 1500.1

Infinity Ref 475a

Rockford Fosgate T1682c 6x8s

Pioneer Premier DEH-510UB

XS Power D6500

Stock 130amp Alt

Big 3

Build Log

cant believe nobody else asked this, but do you have your big 3 done? IMO, get the xs power to replace the one upfront, and do the big 3 and you should be fine man. and if you feel the need to kick it up a notch, get another battery for the back, then you should definately be good. but start off with upgrading the one batt and wire :drinks:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

cant believe nobody else asked this, but do you have your big 3 done? IMO, get the xs power to replace the one upfront, and do the big 3 and you should be fine man. and if you feel the need to kick it up a notch, get another battery for the back, then you should definately be good. but start off with upgrading the one batt and wire :drinks:

ya i have 2 of the 3 wires done..just not the alt to batt

2 Sundown Audio SA-10s

Box built by Speed of Sound

Kicker 1500.1

Infinity Ref 475a

Rockford Fosgate T1682c 6x8s

Pioneer Premier DEH-510UB

XS Power D6500

Stock 130amp Alt

Big 3

Build Log

well then just get that last one done, throw in a good battery and call it a day. :werd_msword:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg