RAM_Designs Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Is that 39" wide x 21" tall x 19" deep? If so, I'd just get a pair of 12's instead. How close does that 19" depth put you to the rear hatch? Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Dubpower Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 Is that 39" wide x 21" tall x 19" deep? If so, I'd just get a pair of 12's instead. How close does that 19" depth put you to the rear hatch? yep it would be and it would be the same as the rear self, nice and snug Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.