Sonic Electronix

Lol you have a life and i dont ? forgot i dont work a 60 hour week , 5grand? i havnt spent that and funny thing is , i bet you know more about car audio then i do too right?. i say get a job because why spend money on something you will replace in a few months because you wont be happy, Let me point mistakes you have done here,

1. you havnt given a price for an amp.

2. you arnt open to any other suggests to go with a single 15 or something like that,

3. you want to argue with me when im going try and help you,

this is what you need todo, first punch someone in the face that said 15s dont hit lows, next youll tell me my 4 8's cant get low either, its all about the box, then save for a better amp i love my aq2200, maybe look at hifi amps or look on here and caco for an amp that is nicer,

Failboat thread.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

yeah and its most likely more then you want to spend, like i said save your money, i wish i could finish my rabbit right now i have the money to do it but car payment / insurance with phone payment isnt cheap, and either is DD equipment but lifes hard get a helmet and learn from others mistakes, save your money and do it right because its better to do it right one time then have to spend more money and do it again

ive taken into consideration a 15"woofer too. and no you obviously no more about me, im not saying you dont? but i hear 15s dont hit the lows, and for the space i have id rather run 2 12"S than 1 15. and yes i have given a price for an amp, im thinking about running a crunch 2000.

wtf? whoever told you that must have been smokin some good shit

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Well, I was going to expedite reconing my AQ SDC 12's and sell them to you for a good price, but they deserve to go in someone's car who isn't an ignorant prick & can't follow the rules...

And yes, I can sell them, I read the rules & have enough posts. :pardon:

POTATO!