Game Ft. DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, Fabolous & Lil Wayne

hahaha that song is gay fuck. same ass beat you hear in all the other crap they play on the radio. do yourself a favor and click the link to my blog in my sig and hear some good music.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hahaha that song is gay fuck. same ass beat you hear in all the other crap they play on the radio. do yourself a favor and click the link to my blog in my sig and hear some good music.

I rather listen to country then Nor Cal music...

Typical So Cal hater, Nor Cal rap is running the West Coast right now. FACT. Everybody from all regions fucks wit us.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Typical So Cal hater, Nor Cal rap is running the West Coast right now. FACT. Everybody from all regions fucks wit us.

dont feel too bad, the south is runnin the US right now ;)

:drinks:

:popcorn:

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Texas music is the only shit I will actually give props to cuz they still have their own sound. The south mainstream wise is repetitive beats and dumbed down lyrics. The south is on top mainstream wise because the media feeds you garbage music and you buy it up.

2015 Mazda 6