(4) SA-10 Bandpass Blow-Through Box

Here's a design for yet another fellow Texan, Jason Standridge, from this forum. This will be going in the bed of his 2009 Chevy Colorado crew-cab truck, firing into the cab via a three 6" ports. Each sealed chamber is 1.35ft^3 firing into a 5.4ft^3 at 49hz ported chamber.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Looks Nice, how many of these do you do per day ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308568062' post='1576723]

It averages out to about one per day...every 3rd one or so is kinda different, so I'll post up a vid and a pic.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308568062' post='1576723]

It averages out to about one per day...every 3rd one or so is kinda different, so I'll post up a vid and a pic.

i know its alot of questions but im curious, how long does it take to design the boxes ? and do you also use like torres box calcultor ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308569299' post='1576734]

i know its alot of questions but im curious, how long does it take to design the boxes ? and do you also use like torres box calcultor ?

Depends on the complexity of the design. A standard ported box might take an hour from start to finish, including getting all of the images I need taken and emailing everything to the customer. Something like this I just do over a period of time, not in one sitting. The thing that takes the longest is getting everything straightened out with the customer beforehand.

And I use my own calcs, since I need to find displacement for every little thing that I may do.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308569299' post='1576734]

Depends on the complexity of the design. A standard ported box might take an hour from start to finish, including getting all of the images I need taken and emailing everything to the customer. Something like this I just do over a period of time, not in one sitting. The thing that takes the longest is getting everything straightened out with the customer beforehand.

And I use my own calcs, since I need to find displacement for every little thing that I may do.

Sounds good to me, how long you been doin this for ?

First box I designed was my first ported box for a pair of Xtant X1244's back in...03 I guess. I've done 130 designs since early March.