Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi!

Alright, I have two things for sale.

The forst is a 32GB iPod Touch. Im not exactly sure if it is the 2nd or third gen, but it is not the first nor the 4th.

It has the volume buttons on the side and the external speaker.

This is the thing, It goes kind of crazy, and I dont know how to fix it. The screen is in good condition, a few light marks from being in my pocket, and normal scratches on the back as seen in the pics, but once the screen is lit the scratches are un-noticeable. They accucally are pretty hard to see even with the screen off, but i just wanted to decribe it as accuratley as possible.

So, it turns on just fine, but sometimes the screen becomes kind-of confused almost. sometimes un responsive, sometimes thinks your tapping in a diff spot than you actually are, etc. all you have to do is lock it and then unlock it and then it kinda goes back to normal. Idk, its weird.

The other thing is that if you leave it "sleeping" it will shut off completly. which then it has to be rebooted by holding both home and lock buttons for a bit to turn it on. When it is connected to a power supply, this does not happen. Now, I have no idea why these two things happen, i got a new one in like october and had plans of trying to fix it or something, but i use my new one all the time so i guess i dont need this one.

It seems to work well when it is connected to power, so you could always just leave it plugged into your headunit and i think that would be a great way to use it. Thats what i deff would do but my hu dosent have a usb port.

Anyway, it is what it is, and it does have 32gig's of space so its great for music.

Asking 60.00 OBO Shipped to the lower 48

Secondly, I have a Zalman VF700-CU VGA Cooler.

I have no use for this, my roommate forgot it in our room when he left for germany and it would just be too much to ship to him.

Its been opened but everything is there, and its never been installed. Since i do not know anything about it, if theres anything wrong ith it i'll take 100% responsability for it being in working condition, and if not, I'll refund it and even cover the return shipping. But i really dont think theres anything wrong with it, It looks brand new, and everything is there. I just wanted to say that as i've never seen it being used, etc.

Asking $20 OBO Shipped to the lower 48

ALSO, in terms of trades, I would be interested in the following things possibly:

4 AWG wire

HU With usb input

5x7" speakers

Check my over 100% positive feedback with over 160 ratings on eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mtnbikecrazy55&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

PM me with any questions

Payments made via paypal.

Pics:

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00176-1.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

Edited by Mtnbikecrazy55

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

you might want to delete the extra 3 copy paste's that you accidentally put in your ad. GLWS :)

Posted

you might want to delete the extra 3 copy paste's that you accidentally put in your ad. GLWS :)

Got that, lol.

I was trying to post the img url's and was like wtf? then when i posted it i was like holy shit, haha.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...