NLFS: month old aq2200d and yr old blown 2200d

I'm gonna make a guess that he doesn't want ur 15. Lol I take it u blew this at slamology?

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

trade for a nightshade 15'' pm if interested

only trades i would consider would be a 5k rms+ amp plus cash on my end

I'm gonna make a guess that he doesn't want ur 15. Lol I take it u blew this at slamology?

actually blew it on the way home from slamo, voltage was 13.5 the entire way guess it just didn't like playing music at .25 for that long. should have wired it back to 2 ohms before i left the hotel.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Shipped to 52404? I met up with alex when I was in champaigne and wish I could have heard the wall man!

pm'd, i was going to come up there the day you went, but i didn't want to have to deal with driving back to work the next morning.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Best total to 14224 for both, broken as is

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

are the little resistors next to the fets burnt or are they still good? pm me about that and i'll make you an offer. i can pay today if we work something out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.