Sonic Electronix

Pay it and be done with it. In my town it's no loud music in suberbs or after 9:59pm. I can roll down hwy 123 or hwy 153 or hwy 8 balsting as loud as i want. Actually had a cop pull me over just so he could check out what i had and the mods i had made to my old celica. But i did get slapped with $227 ticket because my stupid little cousin was in my car and turned the bass way up when i was out of the car talking to my girl in a little subdivision and a cop was going by and heard it. I was able to get it dismissed b/c one of the deacons at my church is a cop so he took care of it. You can't win in traffic court 95% of the time.

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

t just pay it man in the bay area of Cali i got one last month and the law states that if you can me hear with in 50 feet then you get a ticket and i got one and got my little paper that says i have to pay 234 bucks man so my advice is just pay it and be great full you aren't in my situation 75 feet is way better than 50 feet man that cop should og got the :ban2: ban hammer cuz frm life suck ignorant cops in my neck if the woods all up tight dont give a :bull: all they want are to give tickets and be gay the least they could of done was give me a warning as it was first offense and educate me for the futer but i guess it go to show the times we live

the cops where you live want to be gay? Whats stopping them?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

t just pay it man in the bay area of Cali i got one last month and the law states that if you can me hear with in 50 feet then you get a ticket and i got one and got my little paper that says i have to pay 234 bucks man so my advice is just pay it and be great full you aren't in my situation 75 feet is way better than 50 feet man that cop should og got the :ban2: ban hammer cuz frm life suck ignorant cops in my neck if the woods all up tight dont give a :bull: all they want are to give tickets and be gay the least they could of done was give me a warning as it was first offense and educate me for the futer but i guess it go to show the times we live

the cops where you live want to be gay? Whats stopping them

not that kind of gay gas as in they are little ass holes gay :pardon:

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png