Bassballer

If you paid with a echeck or debit card linked to your bank account you can call up the bank and tell them what happend and they can get you your money back. But if it came from a paypal you pretty much screwed

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

If you paid with a echeck or debit card linked to your bank account you can call up the bank and tell them what happend and they can get you your money back. But if it came from a paypal you pretty much screwed

For serious? I used my Debit card thats on my bank account.... Never thought about giving them a call, Not sure how they would deal with that though?

There is a fee though at my bank its $27.50 but i dont have to pay it cause my moms the manager ;) But with my bank you have 45 days to report it and it took my about 3 days to get my money back once i faxed in some proof. But losing ~$25 is better than losing all of it

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

There is a fee though at my bank its $27.50 but i dont have to pay it cause my moms the manager ;) But with my bank you have 45 days to report it and it took my about 3 days to get my money back once i faxed in some proof. But losing ~$25 is better than losing all of it

Hell yeah. well on my statement it shows they withdrew the money to paypal on 10/25....Alittle to late to even try talking to the bank?

sucks to hear bro. This is exactly why I wont buy from anyone other than established members. I hop you can get something though.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Well I called the bank and they can't do shit cause I authorized the transaction. The lady said they only deal with unauthorized activity, Which I should of knew because I used to work for Fidelity (FIS) and monitored Credit/debit cards and there isnt much the bank can do as long as I authorized everything. I screwed myself on this one, it'll never happen again though I can tell you that.