Competitions In VA?

I live in virginia beach, VA and I hear so much about competitions on the web, but Ive never heard of any around here. I think there was one back on like 08, but i havent heard word of any in this area since then

1996 Buick Lesabre Limited - 2 Fi Q 12's, 5ft^3 slot ported box tuned to 30hz, MMATS 3000.1, JL G4500, 5.25" Polk momo comps, cheap 6x9's (rear fill), Pioneer DEH-P8300UB, Knu wiring throughout, Big 3 all 1/0, stock alt, stock batt, Deka 8a31 in the trunk

---Now gone to the younger brother, and all the equipment is sitting in my garage.

96 Buick Lesabre Build Log

alright thanks man! i dont really have a competition car, but id love to check out some real competition vehicles and maybe see what my own car puts up on termlab. from what ive gathered, hampton roads is pretty barren when it comes to car audio :shrug:

1996 Buick Lesabre Limited - 2 Fi Q 12's, 5ft^3 slot ported box tuned to 30hz, MMATS 3000.1, JL G4500, 5.25" Polk momo comps, cheap 6x9's (rear fill), Pioneer DEH-P8300UB, Knu wiring throughout, Big 3 all 1/0, stock alt, stock batt, Deka 8a31 in the trunk

---Now gone to the younger brother, and all the equipment is sitting in my garage.

96 Buick Lesabre Build Log