psx2p Posted June 22, 2011 Report Posted June 22, 2011 (edited) Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power) 500 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms 1000 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms 1500 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm (Actual rated numbers are on the birth sheet) It has a small scratch on the Heat Sync, Other than that it is a perfectly working amp. I recently smashed my iPhone 4 in my tailgate and I need something to fill the void... I like to make themes for iOS devices in my spare time but without an iDevice I'm screwed and ATT wants an arm, a leg, my right testicle and my firstborn child to replace the phone... they can shove it up there iHole. Im looking for a 1st Generation iPad preferably a 32gb 3g/wifi but if you have a 16gig thatll work. Pics Edited June 22, 2011 by psx2p 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
psx2p Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 bump 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
psx2p Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 Have an android tablet? I might be willing to go this route. 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
cheese20323 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 I really like the way you added SMD with ms paint.... 92 Accord Build
psx2p Posted June 25, 2011 Author Report Posted June 25, 2011 I really like the way you added SMD with ms paint.... lol ... yea I forgot to write it when I took the pic. 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
Recommended Posts