Second Skin Audio

atomic car audio

Yeah who knew a company and a product from said company could elicit such feelings just going to have to make more videos of this atomic 8

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

You like it, and in the end, that is all that matters.

But like many, there are VERY bad tastes in the mouths concerning the name Atomic. There is also truth to the term wu'd (wooed) and it just defines the business practice in general. Sorry your thread is cluttered with all of this, but it is one of those things. You're not winning any votes here or getting people to see your point of view.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You like it, and in the end, that is all that matters.

But like many, there are VERY bad tastes in the mouths concerning the name Atomic. There is also truth to the term wu'd (wooed) and it just defines the business practice in general. Sorry your thread is cluttered with all of this, but it is one of those things. You're not winning any votes here or getting people to see your point of view.

op think of it kinda like the t3 issue you get cut down the middle some loved em but most had been burnt or seen enough burnt by them to refuse to deal with them period. just another one of those kind of companys you like it cool but when/if it fucks up and you get burnt you cant say you didnt know

Well I made my purchase based on the fact they have been good to my friends shop I never got on here with the purpose trying to make people buy it or love it just showing off a new product from them if you had a bad experience fine say it in a constructive respectful way not with barbs attached to it pointing at me I'm happy with it and as has been said that is all that matters and Sensai just cause your a moderater it does not give you a right to come on here and call me an idiot you guys come down on people for doing that in peoples threads what gives you the right to do that your not above the rules on here just cause you moderate this forum

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived