i need tips on picking up girls

And fucking loud car systems hurt your ears but yet here we all are arnt we , so u choose your poison and I will mine , I bid u good day sir !!

*in fez voice* "i said good day!" but thanks for the advice guys and sorry i just wanted to specify our relationship when i said well you said not to say it again lol

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Hey 00hoe88, what are some of your interest an hobbies? We can help you out a bit more if you want to be specific about it

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Hey 00hoe88, what are some of your interest an hobbies? We can help you out a bit more if you want to be specific about it

aside from car audio and cars in general i am into motorcycles currrently building a cafe bike with my dad i play drums and music is a big part of my life those are my main hobbies i mean i play video games and stuff too if that counts lol

subwoofer - nothing

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Relationships. Dont go to church( if you dont already go) for girls. Because they are usualy regulars there and are very religious or bible oriented and when they know you only went there a few times and not for church purposes BAM no relationship. Go to places that intrest you i.e art museums or book store whatever your poison, youre more likely to start a conversation with similar intrest at a place you both like. Look her in her eyes when you talk, listen to her, keep fresh breath always, stand upright and nicely postured. Dont be afraid to walk up and introduce yourself is the biggest thing, its better to try and not succeed than to just fail alltogether

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

well i live in a small ass town theres a larger town thats close but still nothing really to do remotely close except bars not clubs but bars im kindof limited on places to meet girls

subwoofer - nothing

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Archived