Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So yesterday I got to sit in Steve Hoe at the Finals show...and I must say...

It was freaking ridiculous, If you haven't sat in it or got to hear it then you are truly missing out.

On the side note, this was the first time I have ever met him and he was a great guy. I noticed that even though everyone was trying to talk to him and get in his ride he just gave them his full attention and treated everyone with full respect not brushing anyone off. A+ guy in my book!

I also got to meet Burrito and David and both are nice guys as well!

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Posted

Tight man! So just HOW ridiculous was it? :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

Tight man! So just HOW ridiculous was it? :D

It was off the hook. David and I collected alot of vids this weekend. I promise Steve I would PM him the vids later so he can edit and upload them. He would'nt mind if i slipped one in for you guys. What do you think? <_<

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Posted

lots of pics and vids to come! everyone i met from the forums are some cool ass people....

X2 burrito! your a cool ass cat. can i add a short clip for the fans?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Posted

dude...it was over the top ridiulous...everything i imagined and more...besides the ridculous bass...the highs were ridiculous as well...i had to show off to all my friends that I got to sit in it...they didnt understand lol

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Posted
SWEET!!! Get one of burrito actin like a pansy in the midst of all that bass. :P

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3925 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...