Jump to content

a pillar speakers question


StatingROBIN

Recommended Posts

Posted

nothing in car audio is ever enough the more the better..... lol

but as long as its tuned properly should have a sweet sounding set up

Posted

It will be tuned properly i can guarantee that. I have a single 15 now and when i'm at full playing volume i can barely hear the words so i take that as a go for it??

Posted

that is way to much and will not stage properly

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

that is way to much and will not stage properly

I was thinking the same thing. That's why I asked what the rest of his setup was. Seems like it will overpower the mid bass and bass, but idk what I'm talking about.

Op, why not just put a good 4" comp set in the pillars?

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...