HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Its never going to happen ever, only way is for medical use only it wont ever be like alcohol. If the government did get thier head outta their ass' they would realize how much money they could make off of taxing, hell even selling it themselves. Our National Debt would slowly start going away, but this would only be a small help to such a large debt. I cant wait till our econmy turns around, Prices for food and other "must haves" are stupid high.

I would be completely ok with it being regulated as medicinal. My grandmother currently has cancer but unfortunately I do not live in a MMJ state so she cannot have access to a proven organic therapy such as marijuana, which really sucks because she's slowly losing her appetite with each treatment and is in more and more pain. I believe it could alleviate some of her symptoms of nausea and loss of appetite, also her sore throat which is causing the loss of appetite.

I agree, there are certain things that it should be used for medicinly all the time, all these opiate abusers make me sick. I have lost a few friends to there addiction to Pain Medications. Truthfully MJ wouldnt of been on this planet if it wasnt made to be used in one way or another.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Its never going to happen ever, only way is for medical use only it wont ever be like alcohol. If the government did get thier head outta their ass' they would realize how much money they could make off of taxing, hell even selling it themselves. Our National Debt would slowly start going away, but this would only be a small help to such a large debt. I cant wait till our econmy turns around, Prices for food and other "must haves" are stupid high.

it will happen 70% of americans in last poll i saw wanted it to be legal. thats alot! it will happen just when?

I dont think they wanted it to be legal i think they were more open to relaxing the strict laws we already have in place.

The millions of dollars we spend fighting the Mexican Drug Cartels would still get spent trying to keep them from at least having some peice of the market even if it was legalized. Granted they might get shut down completly cause if those MSNBC specials are any hint to what can be produced regularly, no one will buy that Mexican Fire. Whys it called Mexican Fire you may ask, ill tell you, its called that cause they shits so hot it turns the seeds black. :lol:

i mean the money for someone with an ounce goin to court cops time and atf's time fighting it in our country those numbers had nothing to do with fighting border pot. and mexican fire is crap compared to medical mary jane

I would be completely ok with it being regulated as medicinal. My grandmother currently has cancer but unfortunately I do not live in a MMJ state so she cannot have access to a proven organic therapy such as marijuana, which really sucks because she's slowly losing her appetite with each treatment and is in more and more pain. I believe it could alleviate some of her symptoms of nausea and loss of appetite, also her sore throat which is causing the loss of appetite.

i deeply agree with this i lost my g-ma to cancer and i think she would have been alot better off with medical mj might even still be alive if she could have had it

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

It does different things to different people, not everyone can feel the same about it so like I said its all good.

I used to think it was a terrible thing as well, but I'm a business major and statistics speak to me. I just can't see how something like alcohol which destroys lives can be legal and regulated, I'd much rather see my brother a 'lazy pothead' than a mood swinging alcoholic.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I agree, there are certain things that it should be used for medicinly all the time, all these opiate abusers make me sick. I have lost a few friends to there addiction to Pain Medications. Truthfully MJ wouldnt of been on this planet if it wasnt made to be used in one way or another.

agreed but they might not have ever got started on pills if mj was legal cause they could have used it freely and i feel your pain i have lost 2 friends to pills also and no one has died from just smokin mj unlike pills

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

I respect your opinion but just a little fyi Alchol is also a drug but the government has no problem allowing thousands of people to die to alcohol abuse and not to mention the millions of innocent people that have died from the result of a drunk driver. Alcohol has also lead to thousands of men women and children to be abused by some one on alcohol, and also hundreds of thousands of violent crimes has happend as a result of alcohol. Never heard any of those things from MJ, except for gang violence and drug deals gone bad, the worse i heard was someone being extremly lazy, hungry and quite possibly not going to work (which goes back to being lazy)

EDIT: not saying those things couldnt/ wouldnt happen if it was legalized.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I respect your opinion but just a little fyi Alchol is also a drug but the government has no problem allowing thousands of people to die to alcohol abuse and not to mention the millions of innocent people that have died from the result of a drunk driver. Alcohol has also lead to thousands of men women and children to be abused by some one on alcohol, and also hundreds of thousands of violent crimes has happend as a result of alcohol. Never heard any of those things from MJ, except for gang violence and drug deals gone bad, the worse i heard was someone being extremly lazy, hungry and quite possibly not going to work (which goes back to being lazy)

ive seen alot of bad things happen from weed use. alcohol for some reason feels different to me, and i dont condone either if abused.

ive seen alot of bad things happen from weed use. alcohol for some reason feels different to me, and i dont condone either if abused.

like what? i would love to hear that

Archived