Dubpower Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 its not work What do you mean? Link broken? it does not come up for me Quote
NightmareImpala Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 Thats strange ....it works when I click the link. Is there another way to add a vid on here? Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
Dubpower Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 Thats strange ....it works when I click the link. Is there another way to add a vid on here? do not know, but just copy the url of the video and see if it works then Quote
NightmareImpala Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 Try this link: Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
Dubpower Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 yes it worked, wow that is some thump . how did you get the video to enable??????????? Quote
NightmareImpala Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 thanks! I just re-copied and pasted the url and it worked Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
7jezuz7 Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 Nice build man! Love to see Impala's can't see how I missed not having seen this build sooner. Quote An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
NightmareImpala Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 Thanks bro......more in the near future too! I am gonna wall it off and add moar power! Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
kryptonite Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 If u want to do a wall u should swap the baskets for 18s and let me build the damn thing Quote DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
NightmareImpala Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 Lol just might do it lol Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.