inm Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 Anyone want to do some online multi? (Xbox 360) I keep connecting to randoms, and all I get it is a bunch of assholes without mics. You neeeed a mic for this game. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted June 25, 2011 Author Report Posted June 25, 2011 aight will do. I'm down to play pretty much whenever On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
gally Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 yeeeaaaa!!!! im on it... newjo is my xbox name 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
inm Posted June 25, 2011 Author Report Posted June 25, 2011 Added both of you guys. I'm probably gonna be on P2 in like 15 minutes, if you guys wanna play. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
gally Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 damn! i cant.. im at work curently....maybe tomorow..what about tomorow? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
inm Posted June 25, 2011 Author Report Posted June 25, 2011 damn! i cant.. im at work curently....maybe tomorow..what about tomorow? I'm pretty sure I'm free anytime after about noon. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.