Sonic Electronix

I currently have a PSI 18" that does 1600RMS daily. I blew it and I'm sending it in to david soon to fix only thing is Recone will cost me about $220 including shipping fee's and everything. So I was thinking maybe i'll sit on it for awhile and with my next check get Two 15" Level 3's with spider upgrades (2 spiders ea) for $360 shipped.

Somewhere down the road I would be fixing and selling my 18" for $350 and getting TWO more 15" Level 3's. Question is I dont know what I can fit easier 2 18's or 3-4 15's haha.

43w x 28d x 24h That's the best I can do without walling and ports would have to be aimed up this way. I believe it's about 13-14cft. I think I can only fit 3 in the back was gonna do all facing up with ports up. I know 2 of my 18's would be about 12-13cft which would barely fit.

Also could someone help design me a box for 2 15" DC level 3's off 1500rms daily. Subs up port back.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I currently have a PSI 18" that does 1600RMS daily. I blew it and I'm sending it in to david soon to fix only thing is Recone will cost me about $220 including shipping fee's and everything. So I was thinking maybe i'll sit on it for awhile and with my next check get Two 15" Level 3's with spider upgrades (2 spiders ea) for $360 shipped.

Somewhere down the road I would be fixing and selling my 18" for $350 and getting TWO more 15" Level 3's. Question is I dont know what I can fit easier 2 18's or 3-4 15's haha.

43w x 28d x 22-23h That's the best I can do without walling and ports would have to be aimed up this way. I believe it's about 13-14cft. I think I can only fit 3 in the back was gonna do all facing up with ports up. I know 2 of my 18's would be about 12-13cft which would barely fit.

Also could someone help design me a box for 2 15" DC level 3's off 1500rms daily. Subs up port back.

Does Psi not warranty their stuff or is it just out of warranty and I don't think Dc lets people post prices.

don't tell the price of the dc subs...and your sub doesn't do 1600 rms.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

My sub does 1600rms easily lmfao... It does 1000rms on 1 coil for like 5-10 minutes before it starts seeing heat. and sorry I told prices jesus everyone else has been lately. and PSI warrants their stuff there is apossiblity I get a free recone but I'm going to look at this incase I do have to pay $220 I'd rather have some bump then wait and all that besides ive always wanted 15's and DC.

But then again if it's not possible to fit more than 2 15's behind my seat I'll just get the 2 18's i want what will be louder with what room I have. So I'm up in the ropes.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

I will be running about 800-1000rms to each 15" btw but for daily I'll do about 800rms a piece. and I'll tune as high as 35-36hz if I have to would prefer to be in the 33-34 range.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

My sub does 1600rms easily lmfao... It does 1000rms on 1 coil for like 5-10 minutes before it starts seeing heat. and sorry I told prices jesus everyone else has been lately. and PSI warrants their stuff there is apossiblity I get a free recone but I'm going to look at this incase I do have to pay $220 I'd rather have some bump then wait and all that besides ive always wanted 15's and DC.

But then again if it's not possible to fit more than 2 15's behind my seat I'll just get the 2 18's i want what will be louder with what room I have. So I'm up in the ropes.

Yeah i'd deffinatly try to get it warranteed he reconed a T2 for me and said it had a one year on it so you should be good if it's still in the 1 year limit. Could always get the dc logo on some Psi subs 8)

Well the thing that pisses me off is I never beat on this sub and it blew I dont know if it was my fault or his. But the thing is not everything warrantyable and I would have to spend $30-40 just to send it in then wait for an answer/quote then pay for it and wait to have it sent back. I don't care about the logo etc. I got a good discount on the DC's REALLY GOOD about $80-$100 cheaper that's why I was concidering going with them.

My question is if I can fit 2 18's easier than 3-4 15's and what would be louder for space etc. not if I can get this warrantied lol. If I fucked the subwoofer up then its not under warranty man and chances are hes gonna tell me I did.

I know off about 5cft ea my 18's will do the job. I dunno im up in the ropes guys! they're just so expensive $400 for 1 18" or $350 for 2 15" haha.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Well the thing that pisses me off is I never beat on this sub and it blew I dont know if it was my fault or his. But the thing is not everything warrantyable and I would have to spend $30-40 just to send it in then wait for an answer/quote then pay for it and wait to have it sent back. I don't care about the logo etc. I got a good discount on the DC's REALLY GOOD about $80-$100 cheaper that's why I was concidering going with them.

My question is if I can fit 2 18's easier than 3-4 15's and what would be louder for space etc. not if I can get this warrantied lol. If I fucked the subwoofer up then its not under warranty man and chances are hes gonna tell me I did.

I know off about 5cft ea my 18's will do the job. I dunno im up in the ropes guys! they're just so expensive $400 for 1 18" or $350 for 2 15" haha.

The only way I wouldn't do the 15's is if your set on the 18's honestly I mean it seems like a pretty easy decision money wise.

I'm not set on the 18's I'm doing the 15's for two reasons... Money,upgradability,space and honestly I've had a 15" Fi SSD off about 800-1000rms tuned @ 35hz and it was LOUD like damn close to my 18" loud. I like the 18 for the WOW factor but I think 3-4 15's in the rear would be a bigger wow factor. I might even do a c piller wall if I have to. But yeah I think I'll sell the 18" after I fix it and just go with 2 15's for now I don't have money to buy a 2nd 18 AND fix my current one. and hey if the recone is FREE that means I just make profit off it and dont have to pay anything towards it. I might just turn around and sell it for a DC 2.0K or something.

I know for a fact I can fit 3 15's behind my seat regularly and I know for a fact I can fit 2 18's behind my seat properly. But I think 3 15's would be a lot louder only thing is 2 18's can do 3000rms 3 15's can only do a max of 2400rms cause I'm going for daily. So in theory wouldnt 2 18's be louder than 3 15's? I would have to get 4 in my jeep >.< :-p thats 3200rms.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

ok im doing 2 15's for now off 1600rms. then I'm going to add 2 more in a wall behind my 2nd row seats and throw about 3500 to all 4 once broken in and I will build box to minimum vented spec to allow more power. Going with about 15inches of port 4 subs on bottom port on top or port on bottom? and also selling my 18" for $300 shipped once I fix it if anyones interested.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga