• 4 weeks later...

Hello I'm going to buy on 98-00 Town Car and was wondering how much lift I need to have it tucked on 26s with no cut I'm going to be running a 305-30-26 tire and dont want to be crazy high.

Dont count on getting much help from this site. There are a lot of guys here that straight hate on "Donk" style cars. Best bet is to go to a forum that is specifically for lifted cars of this type.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You want 26" with no cut ot gonna happen with out going high. I just got done with a lift on a 85 olds delta and I'm gonna have to cut to fit 26s and its a good 7"+ lift

TEAM DC AUDIO

1999 Tahoe

HU-Clarion flip out

& Clarion EQS746

Mids/Highs Amp-MB QUART ONX4.125

Mids/Highs- Undecided

Sub Amp-DC Audio 7.5

Subs-4x DC Audio xl 18s

Alt- 270sp & 250sp Dc Power

Big 3 1/0

http://dcaudio.us/

SPL-LAB sells rep. for IOWA

http://spllabusa.proboards.com/

• 3 months later...

Come on now - this site might not be too much help for lifting cars, but no reason to hate on this guy.

If you get the correct offset wheels, and run a skinny 25 series tire you should be able to clear 6's with a 6-7" lift. If you still rub, you can always shim the body up a bit or cut down a body lift to 1".

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!