Second Skin Audio

solo x 18

Not realy. kicker spec say it can go in 5 cubes ported but I like atleast 10 or more

oh i was thinking 7 was minimum. and if you go bigger you should tune lower.. but smaller boxes are nice because your subs can handle more power with a smaller enclosure. but your prolly not adding more power so build a 10 cube box tuned to 28-30 :hi:

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

The box I got now is probly around 6 cubes tuned to around 35 . Sound good but I want to kill shit with the lows. I've got awsome high an mid bass but the lows are not were it should be for my taste

• 5 months later...

I got the sub in my truck now and I must say that this is one bad ass sub. Blows my old audioque 18 away. Solo x 18 is a monster!

How would you describe How Hard the Solo X 18" hits with apprx 3500 rms going to it.....Moves some air and LOUD?

Im fixing to do a wall in My Explorer with 2 on 7KW RMS and trying to get an Idea about how it will perform. Ireamember back when I had my 2 Solo X 12"s it did an awesome job in a sealed box in My old Van on 3000 watt Hifonics Collosus