06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

How far are you from Oakland?

About an hour and a half, depending on traffic and time of day and what kind of mood I'm in! Why?

I've had the same idea for my Pioneer head unit, but i knew if i stuffed it in the glove box someone would steal it lol. This is a great build bro!

Thanks for checking it out. I always figured that if it was out of sight like in a glove box, it would be less likely to get stolen. Course when you have as much equipment as I have going in my car, I can't really worry about it. Just set the alarm, park in places that are well lit or well populated when I'm out, and make sure it's put away at night when I'm home. That's about all I can do about it.

How far are you from Oakland?

About an hour and a half, depending on traffic and time of day and what kind of mood I'm in! Why?

I've had the same idea for my Pioneer head unit, but i knew if i stuffed it in the glove box someone would steal it lol. This is a great build bro!

Thanks for checking it out. I always figured that if it was out of sight like in a glove box, it would be less likely to get stolen. Course when you have as much equipment as I have going in my car, I can't really worry about it. Just set the alarm, park in places that are well lit or well populated when I'm out, and make sure it's put away at night when I'm home. That's about all I can do about it.

I will be in Oakland for 2.5 weeks opening a new site mapping the cities I want to see the Civic and the never ending system

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Wow, soon then. I'm not sure if I can get out there or not. Busy weekends coming up. Im working on the car all weekend this weekend, the following weekend I have a softball tournament on that Satruday, most likely doing house things on sunday to get ready for the week, the following weekend we have a family get together at our house, then sunday same thing getting ready for the week. The following weekend we leave for Hawaii for a week. I'll see what I can do. Hit me up when you get here on this side of the country!

Wow, soon then. I'm not sure if I can get out there or not. Busy weekends coming up. Im working on the car all weekend this weekend, the following weekend I have a softball tournament on that Satruday, most likely doing house things on sunday to get ready for the week, the following weekend we have a family get together at our house, then sunday same thing getting ready for the week. The following weekend we leave for Hawaii for a week. I'll see what I can do. Hit me up when you get here on this side of the country!

LOL Jeez Now I see why it has taken a bilionty years to get this build done :rofl: I say you take the car with you to hawaii and get some work done there but no biggie brotha hopefully they approve my rental so I can pay Meade a visit that would be dope.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

It'd be nice to go over there and work on it, but I'll be working on my golf game instead! Yes that's one of the reasons it takes me so long to get it done. There's many others but time is always an issue.

If you come see Meade, you need to let me know, you'll literally be a mile from my house! His shop is really close to my house!

Ok guys, I'll be doing some work on the trunk this weekend. It's official, I've gotten approval from "the boss" to fire up the saws and other power tools. My helping consisted of doing laundry while I was working, and I just finished it all up last night. So I should be able to get some good work done this weekend. My goals for the weekend are this:

- Remove the old component wall, since it's not going to be used anymore

- Remove the rear deck trim panel

- Remove the trunk torsion spring rods

- Make a new panel for the amp rack to hold the 4 amps now instead of 3.

- Cut finish top panel and acrylic for between.

- Install LED's.

- Make a frame to hold the drawer slides and mount the drawer to the rear deck.

- Attach the frame to the rear deck

- Deaden everything around and under the frame.

- Install new gas springs for the trunk

- Install rear deck amp rack, ready for finishing.

That's quite a list of things, but most of those things are going to take like 5 minutes each to do. The main work will go into the amp rack frame, mounting, and the new covers for the rack to accommodate the extra amp.

Not sure on finishing still. I'm leaning toward suede, but carpet isn't out of the question either. I'll have to decide how nice I want this to be. So plenty of updates this weekend!!!

LEDS!!!!!!! :D

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

Archived