the aq2200 were good subs. cant wait for you to get new stuff. i say a crescendo bc6500 next.

considering the AQ 2200 is an amp not a sub... :peepwall:

But we shall see.. i might wanna do a whole new setup but i for sure want to get a bigger amp!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

the aq2200 were good subs. cant wait for you to get new stuff. i say a crescendo bc6500 next.

considering the AQ 2200 is an amp not a sub... :peepwall:

But we shall see.. i might wanna do a whole new setup but i for sure want to get a bigger amp!

haha sorry meant amps

facepalm.gif

time to go bigger! the audio bug as a hold of you now lol

yes i know.. idk if i told you what i wanna do yet, but might be a fun and interesting build!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

time to step up to crescendo 3500's :good: haha lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

time to step up to crescendo 3500's :good: haha lol.

we shall see :peepwall: