Nice! I was goun to get a hd3c 15 about a year ago but idk what happened lol. Still regret not trying one out.

Good luck keepung the spare. My box for a single 15 wount let me get my spare tire haha. But i dont mind. I rather bass while i wait for a tow haha

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Springfield is around 2 - 2 1/2 hrs away from me i live about an hour or so NE of Champaign, I saw that there was a show going on down there i plan on going system installed or not, just getting back into it after almost a year with nothing.

it would be nice to see ya there man, what will you be running if you get something done?

its been done so its possible

goodluck on the switch, try port down center instead of on drivers side like the old box

I'm hoping man, whats the benefits of port in center? Our design has port on drivers side, fill me in on that! :)

Must be nice to run a company that actually make subs.

lol DC-> Doesnt Create? :ehh:

Nice! I was goun to get a hd3c 15 about a year ago but idk what happened lol. Still regret not trying one out.

Good luck keepung the spare. My box for a single 15 wount let me get my spare tire haha. But i dont mind. I rather bass while i wait for a tow haha

yea i took my spare out, fugg it lol, it was in there for support on the old box but dont need it anymore, plus its rusted. Yea the hdc3 is a verryyy nice sub, very responsive, can handle alot of power(bout to experience that for the first time), good prices, on top of that very reliable customer service, you gotta try one

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

I'm hoping man, whats the benefits of port in center? Our design has port on drivers side, fill me in on that! :)

even compression for both drivers/each sub sees same airspace

sounds the same for driver and passenger

sounds the same whether u roll down driver/passenger/both windows

subs move exactly the same whereas with port on one side they will never move 100% in sync (i have videos showing this, and you can see this on almost any multisub setup where the port mouth isnt equidistant from each sub)

"free bracing" because u have the port down the center

looks better/more even

port on drivers side thing is to get it louder on the meter because u are creating the furthest distance from the port opening... but if u compete one/two shows a month that db increase isnt worth the sacrifice of daily listening

:good:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Springfield is around 2 - 2 1/2 hrs away from me i live about an hour or so NE of Champaign, I saw that there was a show going on down there i plan on going system installed or not, just getting back into it after almost a year with nothing.

it would be nice to see ya there man, what will you be running if you get something done?

[

2 n2 12's on a 3.5k. I know i'll be running under RMS but, i dont want to run more than 4k power right now, i might eventually move up to a 5k in a year or so we'll see though.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Got the lift supports done, thanks to Georgeeeeee @ Mike's Kustom Shop (yea custom with a K) out of Champaign, IL, they do awesome work+great guys and need to get their name out there somehow so hit me up if you need their info, they do alotttt of custom work!! Box building can start tomorrow, everything will be in and playing by Sunday (Hopefully)

062611215942.jpg

062611214054.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

even compression for both drivers/each sub sees same airspace

sounds the same for driver and passenger

sounds the same whether u roll down driver/passenger/both windows

subs move exactly the same whereas with port on one side they will never move 100% in sync (i have videos showing this, and you can see this on almost any multisub setup where the port mouth isnt equidistant from each sub)

"free bracing" because u have the port down the center

looks better/more even

port on drivers side thing is to get it louder on the meter because u are creating the furthest distance from the port opening... but if u compete one/two shows a month that db increase isnt worth the sacrifice of daily listening

:good:

Makes sense, and thats definitely true because so far ive only been to 3 shows lol so why do something just for those 3 shows? but we've all had good experience with port on drivers side :) are you going to be down here for the springfield show on the 13th of august?

tuned in...

thanks man! :)

[

2 n2 12's on a 3.5k. I know i'll be running under RMS but, i dont want to run more than 4k power right now, i might eventually move up to a 5k in a year or so we'll see though.

DO IT! you got a build log yet? :popcorn:, is that going to be sealed off from the trunk in (assuming from your avy) a impala? yea if this deal doesn't go through with the sundown 3500, i wouldnt mind just running my sundown 2000 for a while till next season.

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Archived