This is my 1997 Chevy Tahoe with 2 Q Power 12's and a SM2-1200 Autotek amp. Garage Link. Kinda small system for now cause money is tight but I gotta enjoy my hobby and it's something that one day maybe can make me a living. I got 4ga wire run for power and ground wires and 12ga wire running from the amp to the subs. I have a 100A fuse up front. The box dimensions are listed below along with port dimensions. I still have the stock HU from Chevy and I am looking to get another as soon as I can so i can have more control over the audio system and know what my clipping volume is. Pics start below.

Please click link below to see build log of the Tahoe. **new update today**

252chevyboyz - '97 Tahoe

Update info: replaced the crappy 18ga speaker wire that was running from the amp to the subs with a nicer 12ga wire. Any comments on whether or not ya'll think this is a wise decision would be appreciated.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log