Second Skin Audio

Capable of 150 on music?

eric78702

150 dbs reaches down and tickles your balls.

SWEAR!? :D

i know back when i had exploder it would tickle your taint

and your insides haha

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Okay also another thing I would like to be able to see out my back window. My back window starts at 22 and ends at 33 inches and the whole back is 35 inches tall. So should I go taller than 18 or stay at 18?

You go up to say 24" tall...keeping your port 8" from your hatch, your looking at about 10 cubes. You could easily fit two 15s if you lost a couple inches on your back window. :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

Thats box dimensions: 22x33x24.

Okay also another thing I would like to be able to see out my back window. My back window starts at 22 and ends at 33 inches and the whole back is 35 inches tall. So should I go taller than 18 or stay at 18?

You go up to say 24" tall...keeping your port 8" from your hatch, your looking at about 10 cubes. You could easily fit two 15s if you lost a couple inches on your back window. :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

May I ask why 8 inches away from the hatch?

Without keeping the port away from the back hatch, you will start to choke it which will hurt your output. If you did sub up port up then you could extend the box as far back to the hatch as would fit. Ray said about 8" from the hatch would suffice though...im just not sure on which is louder for the CRVs. :shrug:

Without keeping the port away from the back hatch, you will start to choke it which will hurt your output. If you did sub up port up then you could extend the box as far back to the hatch as would fit. Ray said about 8" from the hatch would suffice though...im just not sure on which is louder for the CRVs. :shrug:

Yeah I wish more people would have done testing on crv's ha guess I will be the first...

Archived