g6ryder Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 (edited) I have a iphone 4 16gb for sale in great condition I would say a 9/10 faint scratches on the back has a screen protector and I can don't see any scratches on the screen its for verizon not att idk much about the phone picked it up from my gfs sis for a good price just trying to make some cash off it it cones with original box headphones usb cord wall charger 400$ shipped Edited July 1, 2011 by g6ryder www.wooferwarehouse.com
08tahoe Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 how do you get it unlocked for att and how much u want
Mikesmith0890 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 price? AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
g6ryder Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 how do you get it unlocked for att and how much u want As I said I don't know really anything about it u may call att I'm sure they could tell u I'm not with att nor verizon www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 price? My bad forgot that!! Now added price. www.wooferwarehouse.com
AI James Posted July 1, 2011 Report Posted July 1, 2011 you cant make a Verizon Iphone an ATT one sorry
justinadams Posted July 1, 2011 Report Posted July 1, 2011 you cant make a Verizon Iphone an ATT one sorry x2 verizon phones are cdma which has all the registration information on the phone. at&t is GSM which uses a SIM card to store the phone's registration information 2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4 hifonics brutus bxi 2610D 1/0 power wire 4 gauge speaker wire ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids C&D technologies battery (100 ah) custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood) 2010 kia forte koup
g6ryder Posted July 1, 2011 Author Report Posted July 1, 2011 you cant make a Verizon Iphone an ATT one sorry x2 verizon phones are cdma which has all the registration information on the phone. at&t is GSM which uses a SIM card to store the phone's registration information Thanks i fixed it in my original post im with uscellular so i dont know anything about att or verizon www.wooferwarehouse.com
Recommended Posts