Mechman Alternators

Eric i talked to you this morning about the pulley being loose, so i went to a buddys shop and he impacted it real quick like a second. anyhow i put it on and it lasted for 5 mins. i took the belt off after this vid and the pulley was loose again. do you think the noise is the pulley,or windings? or?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Ray- Send it back to us for repair and we will get it resolved. This should be removed from your system so it is not damaged.

So that everyone knows, this unit was purchased second-hand from the original purchaser. We do not know the condition or handling of this unit between the original purchaser and the current installation and will need to inspect the unit to determine the problem. I'm not saying Ray did something wrong, just that the handling and use of the unit by the previous owner is unknown at this point.

Thank you Eric and Matt for excellant customer service and a awesome product. In no way am i trying to bash mechman. i love there product and my 400a comp is my daily alt. ive had zero issues with it. I think we solved the issue, i will know shortly. It should just be a loose pulley.if not ill send it in. Thanks again Eric and mechman FTMW!

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Ray, now that this one is handled by tightening the pulley we can get that Iraggi unit back to you. It's now built to Mechman specs and will put out the power you want!

Thank you matt and eric and all the mechman crew for fast ,excellant service. And a awesome product. your alternators are helping me put up big numbers at my shows,hopefully they get bigger. mechman ftw!

TEAM DC AUDIO