yeah they are all the same, i had the jimmy headlights with the fog lights, bought new ones with out the fog lights. got two for the price of one that has fog lights. got hid's in them no need for fog lights

im pretty sure u can swap out to the blazer grill and lights too.

badass i know what im doing this week

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

yeah they are all the same, i had the jimmy headlights with the fog lights, bought new ones with out the fog lights. got two for the price of one that has fog lights. got hid's in them no need for fog lights

i was gonna do that to mine, but no one around here has cleared out jimmy headlights so i stuck to that

everything should line up

i was gonna do that to mine, but no one around here has cleared out jimmy headlights so i stuck to that

everything should line up

im gonna check on both and i want the envoy lights so i can be different thanks man ill find u and let u know how it works with some picks but i was thinkin ill have to get a new grill cuz my sonoma is a 96 and has that trim around lights and grill so gonna have to do some customizing but i think it will work to and like i said ill make it fit :lol:

Edited by jakobebassbudds

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

found these, but DAMN they are pricey

http://www.truckshop.com/home.php?cat=485

but im thinking....with a flat roll pan would u still need them? because the reason they are there is to make up for the amount the bumper sticks out, with no bumper they shouldnt be needed :pardon: