DC Sound Lab

Need Price For A 10'' Dc Xl

Looking to upgrade here sometime been really seeing alot of crazy stuff from dc. Want to get my own dc subs now... What all would i want as well to be able to run the dc 2K Amp how many batterys and such... And if possible a price on the amp would be great.

Thank everyone

This website is so amazing

Edited by pburke2009

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

Yea they are but I think i finally want to step up to the bigger subs been using tens and 12's for like the past 4 or 5 years.. idk though i just wanna be able to hit at least 145dbs or 150 if possible not for a daily system but i wanna be able to produce those types of numbers and its a lil more difficult to do that with a couple tens instead of a 15 or so... So if anyone has ideas on a good system let me know..

And if anybody could tell me how much i would need to be able to do a whole upgrade including Sub,amp,wires,etc...

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

15" DC Lvl 4

Yea they are but I think i finally want to step up to the bigger subs been using tens and 12's for like the past 4 or 5 years.. idk though i just wanna be able to hit at least 145dbs or 150 if possible not for a daily system but i wanna be able to produce those types of numbers and its a lil more difficult to do that with a couple tens instead of a 15 or so... So if anyone has ideas on a good system let me know..

And if anybody could tell me how much i would need to be able to do a whole upgrade including Sub,amp,wires,etc...

honestly, its not of the size of the sub... it i equipment and install... i hit a 144 on my current 2 10s. and its a daily box.

it is less cone area, so i guess it is more difficult.. but u feel damn proud... my goal is a 145 with this set up, im almost there.

XL's are great subs, on any size

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

yea i hit 134 with a alright sub and the box is way to big got another one on the way my old box was 2 cubes new one is 1.4cubes hopin that will improve my current system.. What all are you running? That is very impressive to good job.... Is there any tips you have on gettin a lil more out of it..

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

15" DC Lvl 4

the tip i can give u is to run whatever is right for your car. like i have a trunk car, so i have enough airspace inside for 10s, and not 15s. so 10s will be louder in my trunk.

so dont think just cuss its bigger it will be louder...

so get whatever actually fits with the right airspace... XL's are great, talk to CJ18 and what is best for you.

Well at the moment all im doing is gettin prices.... Might try to get a 10''XL asap but i think tens would be my best bet as well cause im also using the trunk and the 15 wouldnt be until later.... cause i got to get my own car to be able to know what i wanna do... David what all do you have for electrical and everything so i know what all i need??

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

15" DC Lvl 4

well if ur going to run a single sub set up, i think you can fit a 15. if not a 12.

and if u get a 12, u can fit a 2nd one later on im assuming...

my electrical is a 270 amp alt. and 3 total batteries.