2011 Jetta Build - 2 15's, AQ amps, Rockford mids and highs

Today I just finished running all the wires and such to make it neat. I tried to Attatch the fuse block under the hood but ran out of time <_<

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Did some custom work to make the EQ fit under the Radio. Next step will be fiberglassing it in and smoothing it with Rage Xtreme. The board I glued to the underside is to strengthen it so it can hold the radio and EQ.

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

did you consider cutting out the whole bottom section and moving the eq right under the radio.. would look better imo.... plus your gonna prob lose alot of Cds and other random junk in those open slots..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Dan, what what what? lol 3 dans+one room= confused

Yea right? Every day of my life. We normally go by Dan, Kozar, and Danny to make it easier.

lol well confusing for me bc id only kno dan dan dan

Once you go loud, you never go back

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

did you consider cutting out the whole bottom section and moving the eq right under the radio.. would look better imo.... plus your gonna prob lose alot of Cds and other random junk in those open slots..

Its all going to be fiberglassed. There will be no open slots. And I left some plastic at the bottom and glued the wood to it to make it stronger so it will hold the radio and EQ level. I would have liked to fit a volt meter in that area too but it just wouldnt work so I decided to make the EQ centered. We will see how it looks completed.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

did the car have a problem starting or anything with out the wire harness i know those vws are weird

Really? No, it runs fine. An airbag light came on however... <_< Might be because I messed around with fuses. Oops.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

First video of the build. Lots more to come, I just have to take time to edit them up.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

cant wait to see more

Ask and you shall recieve....

There two videos just show the progress so far.

I am working on fiberglassing the dash kit as we speak. Probably have a video tonight. :drinks:

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Archived