Need help with STUFFz..

Yeah, I'm putting 4 6.5's, and 2 tweets in my blazer soon, was wondering how I go about filtering out frequencies. I mean, what do I need to buy to say have the 6.5's run 80-1khz, and the tweets like 1khz+ or w/e.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Passive is after amplification and Active is before amplification

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

what's the dif between pass/active?

uhmm I believe active is when you have each speaker hooked up individually like a tweeter per channel than the speakers to the other two channels, correct me if i'm wrong.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Passive, you use the crossover supplied with most components they split the signal from on channel into two diff sets of fequencys using crossover high of tweeter and mid for midrange , Active crossovers you need an amp for each set of frequencys a amp for tweeters and a amp for mids , ( some 4 channel amps have 4 channel input ) make sence or have I made it worse ?

Passive, you use the crossover supplied with most components they split the signal from on channel into two diff sets of fequencys using crossover high of tweeter and mid for midrange , Active crossovers you need an amp for each set of frequencys a amp for tweeters and a amp for mids , ( some 4 channel amps have 4 channel input ) make sence or have I made it worse ?

makes sense to me :woot:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

makes sense to me :woot:

x2, makes complete sense now, thanks.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.