90 accord trunk build aq/rd!!

I see you made a build thread over here man(blackoutt from cb7tuner)I'm still trying to figure how you put that 7.5 cube box in the trunk when my 6 cube was to long to go in through the trunk...Have you wired up the amp yet?

Lol word what up lol it fits you just have to take out the stuff along the back of the trunk and remove the trunk latch and make it fit... lol it took me 4 hrs to figure out how to get it in.... but i got it in lol. ..now im going to take it back out and then put it in again lol.... Its an pain but worth it

Ok so ppl sayed go bigger on the port so...heres my new ports they wont be this long when im done but heres how they look atm...

2011-07-16_185227.jpg

2011-07-16_202707.jpg

And heres an pic of my new alt i had to fab the bracket so it would fit...and some random stuff....

2011-07-15_122430.jpg

2011-07-16_175943.jpg

So.....updates tho it seams no one here cares....anyways ran some wire got my alt all together....it wasnt made for my car....universal my ass lol but its in an working so next payday ill get an relay and an new starter batt im going to run my amps off my kinetic in the rear.....

2011-07-22_233355.jpg

2011-07-22_153241.jpg

2011-07-16_232551.jpg

2011-07-16_232528.jpg

I like your build so far, did the alt come in that color or did u powdercoat it?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i'm digging this build as well, new ports look the goods too, i think you'll notice a BIG difference to the 3" hole, as it'd perform more like a leaky sealed box than a proper ported one...

i'm a BIG fan of Cadence subs too man, you've done well!!

SMD-1.png

I like your build so far, did the alt come in that color or did u powdercoat it?

No i ordered it that way.....i thought it was cool how they came like that ive seen some not so great reviews on here about them but as long as it holds up and dose its job ill be more then happy.......

i'm digging this build as well, new ports look the goods too, i think you'll notice a BIG difference to the 3" hole, as it'd perform more like a leaky sealed box than a proper ported one...

i'm a BIG fan of Cadence subs too man, you've done well!!

Yah im really hoping it will come all together and thanks.....i wasnt shure how it was going to turn out but im really excited about these subs there a beast....ill know soon. An few more weeks and ill be breaking them in and then ill compete at importfaceoff im very excited about it. Ive never seen an soundoff in wa state before ive only hurd of an few happening here before.....anyways ive installed my own systems for over 12 years now and ive always gone sealed so going ported is all new to me. ...more then anything i would like to be able to do hair tricks id love to know im the only guy around that can do them lol.......

• 2 weeks later...

Well heres an pic with my ports in i couldnt get my box out of my trunk to put them on the sides....oh well it is what it is....i should be done with my build next weekend i hope...2011-08-06_171423.jpg

Archived