Is he going to make his installer pay him up now for the damages done?

Probably not, cause they are good friends. But he understands its not my fault the amp got hooked up bridged at 2 ohms, and now it wont come outta protect. I told him that he needs to go to them for his money back

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

He bought a new amp... I am going to hook it up for him tomorrow.... I found out that this kid steals ALOT of shit... I was talking to another kid (Daniel) on the soccer team and he said that yesterday the kid I sold the amp to (Robert) left where they were hanging out early and made up some excuse, turns out he scoped out that Daniel had a zune in his truck, and STOLE it outta his truck. Daniel told me the story today and I told him to go ask Robert indirectly if it was him.... He went up to Robert and asked him if he had seen anyone around his truck yesterday when he left early cause his zune wasnt there when he got in to leave... Robert was like "oh yeah, hahaha, I have your zune in my truck, I took it as a joke. Here it is I was going to give it back to you today".... He has like 8 ipods that he is trying to sell all stolen, and get this. At homecoming he waited till all the girls were dancing, and him and some of his friends went around and stole shit outta their purses.... That is fucked up.... Anyways, this is the last favor that I am going to do for him is hooking up his new amp. I dont want to associate with this kid anymore. ESPECIALLY after what happened to my car.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif