Alright, I decided since my car got broken into to sell all my shit... So I found a buyer right away for my soundstorm amp, and I took the amp outta my car in working condition... He had some douche that thought he knew what he was doing bridged it at 2 ohms from the sub. The amp can only bridge 4 ohms.... It played for a song he said and then went into protect.... It will play for a few seconds then go into protect hooked up normally (2 ohms coming out of one channel) and he seems to think it was my fault. I look at the job that they did.... HORRIBLE. They drilled a hole in the floor of his truck and "placed" the wire in the hole PLACED!!!!! it wasnt bolted down or anything, it was just sitting in the hole! The power wire had wires touching other parts of the amplifier and he has the balls to tell me that it is my fault and I sold him a bad amp. I pulled that amp out last friday night before my shit got stolen and it worked fine... I dont know what I am going to do with this kid, he is threatening to send his brother my way to beat my ass... I told him to have his brother call me and I would explain the shittiest hook up story I have ever witnessed and he called me telling me that I owe him some money.. Then after he started to realize that I was right he went from trying to get all his money back to getting 20 bucks back... I said fuck that and told him again that it was not my fault, and he said that he would call me later about it. bitches

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Don't worry about people beating your ass. Explain to him logically why he blew up his amp. Don't give him a thing back.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Tell him to kick rocks man.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

^^^ hahahahahahaha I should tell him that. I have no older brothers. I dont fight though cause that is a waste of time. He finally gave up and said that I was right and that he was going to have to get his money back somewhere else. It sucks that he blew the amp, but I told him before I handed him the amp that he had one shot cause the amp worked coming outta my car. And he should rush it. if it wasnt dark I would have taken pictures of the "install" if that is what you want to call it. He plays on my soccer team... He isnt going to beat no one's ass.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

love to see pix :)

just show up with Big D he'll show them whats sup

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Like I said, I would have taken pictures if I had flash... But I told him that he needed to un hook everything and install it right. So the next time I saw it, it was better but still not good. Just think about this, cut a hole in your carpet, drill a hole in the floor, then shove a wire through the hole. DONE. That is how it was... I was about to cry.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif