XS Power

Dont know what battery to buy

I have a 91 Accord with a regular honda battery under the hood and a new 80 amp alternator. I dont use AC or anything, but need a battery for my Crescendo BC2000D. I have the BC2000D amp, 1 15" Audioque HDC3 copper sub, Knu 1/0 wiring, and the big 3 done. I need a battery in the trunk for my amp and need suggestions. Dont want to spend too much $ and want something quality, not too expensive, and will help me with voltage drops other than getting a larger alternator. If I were to look for a used one, which one should I look for? I need a brand and size (like a Kinetik HC600 for example).

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)

1991 240sx SR20 Red Top

Too many mods

(Sold)

2004 GTO

Just starting mods

Depends on which engine you have. It will either be a D5100R or a D2400 for under the hood. If you only want to put a battery in the back then I would go with a D3400.

There are two ways of doing this. Go cheap and try to by used, which may end up being more expensive in the long run. Buy new and have full warranty and know that the battery was damaged from the previous owner.

Suggested option is to get a battery for under the hood (D5100R or D2400), and then a smaller battery in the back (D925 or D975) to make up for the lack of alternator power.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg