2011 Chevy Tahoe, 10k watts, 4 Fi BTL 15s, 4 DC Power alts!

Question, I'm assuming you pulled them off, but how much space is behind the rear side panels? Lots of wires etc, or is it pretty open?

Tons of space behind the driver's side panel, more if you remove the spare tire tools that are attached there. Not so much space on the passenger's side panel because the big-ass rear A/C unit is there.

You think big enough to do a ported fiberglass enclosure for a 12? Sealed even would be fine. Just for some clean bass in the back.

How much room is there between the passenger side panel? Maybe 2" worth? I would probably put the amps on that side if so, and if I could keep the panel at the same spot as it is, that would be killer!

Thanks for your help btw. Hope I'm not thread jacking too much.

quick question man and I hope it doesn't offend you, but why do people cut the deadner up in pieces when they put it on?? Like if it were me I would just lay it piece by piece. I just wondering if there was a reason?? Thanks! Sick ass ride Btw im very jealous

EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!! I WATCHED UR VID! DAMN IT LOOKS LOUD

It just depends on the area and what you're doing. It doesn't matter either way, as long as it gets on there and gets on there tight. Some people would argue that the whole area doesn't need to be covered, but only certain spots. I think most of us just cover the entire area for the best coverage "just to be sure" it's all good. I think it's really "to each is own" theory applies here. Alot of people will cut strips cause it's easier to do it that way, and you don't have to fight a big sheet when you have a lot of bumps and dips to go through. If you have a big flat surface, which doesn't happen often, then you could use a big sheet cause it's flat. Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Alt noise being made? http://www.youtube.c...d&v=9aEQ7JuVYRg if you are referring to the noise heard at 1:20-1:21 that is the engine pinging due to being loaded hard at idle speeds by the alts getting their ass kicked from current draw. Your voltage is looking good from what i saw but don't be expecting miracles at idle when banging full tilt. It puts a hell of a load on that little 5.3 litre..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived