Father charged with fight that killed son

I dont agree that the father is at fault...that boy ran up in there on his own...daddy didn't drag him in. Its just too bad that pops didn't get some too. The ignorant ass family/friends comments piss me off.. they want justice...FOR WHAT? Your family member started something they couldn't finish.

Really couldn't agree with you more, that piece of shit father may have instigated AND antagonized the fight but his stupid ass son was the first dumb shit in the door to cause some harm AFTER the machete was shown... didn't look like he was rushing to help his dad or take a "violent attacker" off his poor defenseless father like the dumb bitch was sayn. People like this deserve every ounce of what they get as they are not civilized nor educated in the norms of society and should be disposed of in any manner possible.

If you can afford a $200 bottle of cologne ( bull.gif ) then I bet that they have a pretty fancy cell phone that can call the police to settle the issue. The family needs to apologize to the attendants for their family members being such worthless waste's of life and causing such emotional strife to them. IMHO.

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

Wait so you guys are saying it's the fathers fault his son got stabbed? You don't know what was said on the video tape for one,also the son didn't have a weapon but dude stabbed him,i don't see how you guys think the way you do. It was wrong for the dad to start the fight,but when they started throwing blows it was two on two. Plus like i said you never know what was said in there,the security could have been threatening him. The guy that stabbed him is the one at fault regardless.

This was not mutual combat.

The two attendants were constantly on the defense and never the aggressors.

They did not throw a punch after the father first struck; the father was the first and second to pick up an object and attempt to use it as a weapon; the attendants picked up a chair and a machete after the father picked up a shovel and started swinging. They tried disengaging the father and son by closing the door twice, but every time the son reopened the door.

The father escalated the situation every step of the way.

:)

Only thing I have to say about this, is I wish the father would have gotten it in the chest. How can you defend either of them when the video proves it 100% what happened. Also, the attendants never had to show them their personal belongings or let him look in the drawers. All of that was uncalled for and now someones dead because of it. Serves them right, I just wish the employee could have gotten better use out of that machete. :werd_msword:

Why would you wish any of that? The video is just that a video it really proves nothing,what happened before and why did the dad blame those certain people? Alot could have happened before the outcome,if any of you people ever been in a situation then you may see things different,it was just a all around bad situation. Also letting him look around kind of sounds guilty to me,if someone blamed me for taking something i didn't take i would have told them to fuck off.

not being racist here but if 2 big black guys came up to me like that saying i stole something of theres and after i let them search the place (in fear by looks of it) i sure as fuck wouldn't be telling said black men to fuck off

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived