Jump to content

***ES EM DEE MEET ****@ TAYLOR MI


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well have to set up another meet soon! but the truck is commin apart shortly, got a fee issues to fix

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

Which guy were you? lol dont think i got many peoples name

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

I was in my Kimbo slice teeshirt that was white n black.I was the White Kid with blonde short hair and a chin beard. walkin with my brother in law the tall skinny kid with sunglasses.

Only person i accually got too Id there screen name was Bob Barker, he we a cool dude with a nice ass setup Props bro!

If you seen me lemme know!

I met alot of people on here im sure, just didnt get usernames.

I talked to almost everyguy there with a subwoofer in his shit even on as low as 300 watts lol

La negra what kinda car did u have? was that u with ur duaghter n wife?

heres a vid i did on the first day, i got more on the 2nd. but not edited yet.

That 154 truck with the audiopipe stuff was LOUD n high so i couldnt see shit!

the white van was great i got like a 3 minute demo on the 2nd day with my brotha in law. was super low massive GOBS of air moved!

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

Posted

I woke up and figured it was late, gave up and decided not to come out. Then I said eh, what the hell lol. Really glad I went, heard some pretty loud rides. Just barely missed the astro with the level 4s. He was leaving right as I got over there. I was bummed lol. But it was great meeting a few of you guys. Glad I made the trip.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Posted

Who took the vids of my escort at the end of the show? I want to see the guys face again.

dun dun duuuuuuuuun black guy strike again! I got that video, plus your window doing the worm... That dude jump b4 you even turned up the bass knob

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted

FIRST PLACE WITH WOOD FLOORS!!!

i was in the other lane

[]D[][]V[][]D

Pioneer avh-p6500dvd

Kenwood Kgc-4042A 5-Band Compact Graphic Equalizer

4 Audiobahn 1" tweets

4 Memphis 5x7 front doors

2 Pioneer 6x9 rear deck

2 15"FI BTL d 1 ohm sealed at rear seat

Rockford Fosgate 50x4 (doors)+(tweets)

Kenwood 600 watt KAC-7285 (6x9s)

Hifonics bxi-2610d (subs)

big 3 0 ga second batt+cap[/b]

Posted

Everyone who was there let me know what car/truck you were in for the videos I shot. Details if you want.

i had the gold riviera with GOT SPL license plate . didnt do very many demos tho

[]D[][]V[][]D

Pioneer avh-p6500dvd

Kenwood Kgc-4042A 5-Band Compact Graphic Equalizer

4 Audiobahn 1" tweets

4 Memphis 5x7 front doors

2 Pioneer 6x9 rear deck

2 15"FI BTL d 1 ohm sealed at rear seat

Rockford Fosgate 50x4 (doors)+(tweets)

Kenwood 600 watt KAC-7285 (6x9s)

Hifonics bxi-2610d (subs)

big 3 0 ga second batt+cap[/b]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 377 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...